Leverage the Benefits of
Cloud-Based Unified Communications.
A growing number of businesses are finding that traditional premises-based phone systems can no longer serve their communication needs. These legacy phone systems are hard to manage, difficult to keep up-to-date and can ultimately cost businesses a lot of money. For many organizations, it may be the right time to make the transition to a cloud-based phone system.
The perfect communication solution for your business!
By leveraging the cloud, you can enjoy access to all of the common feature functionality associated with a premises-based phone system, along with the added benefits and advantages of next-generation mobility, advanced security, unlimited and on-demand scalability and sophisticated integration capabilities.
Many businesses are searching for ways to generate cost savings and drive greater performance from their communications infrastructure. With no upfront capital expenditures and improved overall reliability and continuity, a cloud-based or virtual PBX system has become the perfect fit for organizations of all types and sizes. The EarthBend360 team can help you to capitalize on these business benefits with our feature-rich and reliable Ascend UC platform.
Key Business Advantages
Lower System, Capital & Maintenance Costs: A virtual PBX system doesn’t require a large up-front capital investment to purchase servers or other expensive hardware. Plus, ongoing maintenance costs are built into the monthly subscription fee.
Flex Communication Resources On Demand: A cloud-based solution enables quick scaling in response to your business needs. Simply purchase the number of licenses you need for as long as you need them.
Adopt Big-Business Capabilities on a Small-Business Budget: With a cloud system, you can easily add sophisticated communications capabilities that might otherwise prove cost-prohibitive.
Flexible & Accessible Business Communications: Since the technology is hosted in the cloud, your remote and mobile workers can access and use the phone system from anywhere.
Maintain Focus on Your Core Business Needs: You should be focused on your primary business activities, not phone system management. With a cloud phone system, you can concentrate on achieving business goals with the support of cutting-edge communication tools.
Ensure Business Communications Continuity: A cloud PBX helps to ensure uninterrupted communications, since services are hosted off-site in secure and redundant data centers.
Connect Your Remote and Mobile Workers from Across Multiple Locations.
In addition to the cost advantages, a cloud-based phone system offers superior communications flexibility and accessibility. Since the technology resides in the cloud, remote and mobile workers can access and use the phone system from anywhere.
The EarthBend360 Ascend UC platform is designed to support small, medium and large businesses as well as distributed enterprises with branch offices in multiple locations.
It enables workers located in geographically dispersed locations to communicate through a single cloud-based system and stay connected. They can make and receive phone calls using the main business number or their personal number, regardless of which device they use—a mobile phone, desk phone, desktop or their home phone.
Your team members in branch or home-based offices are able to enjoy and use the same business telephony capabilities available to users at your headquarters location.
Like many businesses today, you’re likely looking for better mobility, quality, reliability and more powerful features, and at a lower cost than what you are experiencing with your current phone system. The EarthBend360 Ascend UC system makes it easy for you and your employees to stay connected and productive – from any device and any location.
Increase reachability through single-application access to all communication services on mobile devices, allowing employees to work from anywhere.
- Check presence status, exchange IMs, share files and get information quickly.
- Call with video to connect remote locations, building consensus and improving understanding through visual cues.
- Connect to external partners and customers for full UC using only a browser with WebRTC.
- Streamline workflow with integration to market-leading business applications like Salesforce.
- Eliminate capital costs and reduce operational expenses with a combined hosted voice and unified communications service bundle.
- Speed up decision making with multi-party voice, video and collaboration on laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Improve teamwork by bringing together individuals and virtual workgroups for scheduled and impromptu meetings.
- Utilize desktop sharing to give an entire project or pitch team the ability to view demonstrations and presentations in real-time on their own device.
Pick a Plan to Meet Your Unique Business Needs.
The cloud-based architecture of our EarthBend360 Ascend UC platform supports high quality, high-definition voice audio with built-in business continuity solutions. Our feature-rich unified communications and collaboration applications ensure anywhere, anytime connectivity. We offer multiple service plan and pricing options to meet the unique requirements of your business.
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance
- Auto Attendant
- Call Forwarding, Call Waiting and 3-Way Calling
- N-Way Calling
- Ring/Hunt Groups
- Incoming/Outgoing Calling Plan
- Fax Messaging
- Includes all Standard package features, plus:
- Desktop User Portal (includes personalized call handling and management, IM)
- Voice Messaging
- Voicemail to Email
- Hot Desking
- Account/Authorization Codes
- Music On Hold
- Group Night Forwarding
- Includes all Standard and Advanced package features, plus:
- Mobile App for iOS and Android
- Team Collaboration (audio, video and screen sharing)
- Single Number Reach
- SMS/Text Messaging (send and receive text messages via Softphone)
IP Business Phones
For Any Use Case.
To help your organization stay connected, EarthBend360 offers a variety of market-leading Yealink and Polycom business IP phones. From powerful entry-level desk phones for knowledge workers, to executive phones offering more robust feature-functionality, EarthBend provides a full range of endpoint options to support an optimal business communications experience.
EarthBend360 can help organizations of any size to obtain advanced unified communications and collaboration capabilities that will improve business efficiency. To learn more about how switching to the EarthBend360 Ascend UC platform can benefit your business, please complete this form and one of our team members will contact you.